Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Yarn therapy!

Well after the big build up to Christmas and the many things that had to be made, it is nice to find time to do what I've been planning since last Christmas. I am finally here sorting out my blog . I think it may be a big learning curve as me and technology are not good bed fellows. In fact when I'm let loose with technology it spells trouble. D often says "you were born in the wrong century" .  Although saying that, me and my sewing machine do tend to have a very good relationship ! Remarkably I  have also  found time to work on a scarf  I've adapted from a scroll lace shawl pattern by Ysolda Teague.Hopefully it will be finished very soon , as i have quite a few small knitting projects i wish to complete before the holidays end. I will have to see how much yarn time i can claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment