Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Well hello lovely folks , how are we all ?? Good I hope  .
It's just a quickie tonight ! 
Now here's a couple of questions , Who's coming to Yarndale ? ........and who is coming to Skipton this weekend ??
Well if the answer is yes to both  why not pay me a visit  , at The Studio as it is open from Friday afternoon. 
Yep you can come and have a nosey at the workspace of myself  ( Handmade Over Yonder )  and my studio buddy Lucy ( Attic24) .

Venue : The Studio upstairs in Coopers cafe-bar , 6-8 Belmont St , Skipton , North Yorkshire .
Times :  Friday           1 pm to 4 pm
             Saturday       9 am to 4 pm
               Sunday         12 pm to 4 pm

Please note there are two vintage buses ( which are free ) doing a loop  between the Yarndale venue and the train station and we are very close to the train station less than a 5 minute walk , opposite B&M .



For the last month I've been working my fingers to the bone ( not quite the bone ) but you know what I mean , so there are lots of lovely handmade items for you to purchase . Here's a peek at what I've been up to and what's is available over the weekend .  

Yorkshire Mill Mice & Linen Hares in an assortment of yummy colours !






Christmas Angel Mice and Santa's Helpers Mice .


Christmas Felt decoration kits , these kits have full colour instructions and all the felt is pre cut and ready to sew . They are a fab way to get crafting and making your Christmas a handmade Christmas and they are easy make too !!



  Crochet pin cushions .........



 I have been working on developing this pattern to sell and was hoping to have it ready for this weekend but unfortunately  I've run out of time . But the feedback from testers is the pattern works and is lovely but they are not too keen on hook size and the yarn . All of which I love and work for me , however I want to test different yarns and hook sizes and make different samples before the pattern  is available to buy . But I do hope to launch the pattern as a pdf file in my shop for people to buy within the next two weeks ( Fingers crossed ) .
I have also got a helper this weekend , a fabulously talented friend who is launching her new range of knitting & crochet related tags , stickers and journals . They are made by her from the concept to the finished handmade item . Here's a peek at Bludaisy products please have a look on Facebook for her as she will be announcing on there once her shop is live ( Thursday hopefully , on Etsy ) . Or even better come and be the first to buy these from the studio this weekend .



If any of you are in the area ahead of Yarndale why not join our creative Coopers group Friday morning  9.15 am to 11 am ish . Come enjoy great coffee , scrummy cake and a great deal of yarn therapy !!  





So if your in the area this weekend come and say hi . 
Ta ta for now .
Tracy xx

8 comments:

  1. So sorry that I can't make it this weekend but hope it's a runaway success xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,
    For more than a year I read your blog and I love it! The things you make are so beautifull!
    Good luck at the Yarndale weekend, I think you will sell all your new stuff. Unfortunately I can't come over from the Netherlands. But maybe someday..
    Good luck and enjoy!
    Greetings, Coby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you do have lots and lots of new things. I'm so excited for you. I just wished I. Could get there. Hope you have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be popping by to see you. So excited to be in Skipton over the weekend, a lovely part of the world x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you have a wonderful yarndale time and that you have some lovely visitors and purchasers to the studio! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I so wish I could be there!!!!!!! It looks so amazing!!!!!!!! Exactly and absolutely my thing!!!!!!!! Well, maybe one day!!!!!!!!! Hope it's a great success and enjoy every moment of it!!!!!!! You have earned it!!!!
    Love
    AMarie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following your blog for quite a while now and I really do love your work. Thank you for sharing so many lovely things with us. Good Luck at Yarndale, I look forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy!!!It was wonderful to be there, meeting you, seeing your wonderful creations and taking so many pictures!!!I've loved Skipton and your little but adorable creative space!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    Martina
    sweetietulip88.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete