Friday, 17 July 2015

......and the winner is ??

 
Well as promised this morning one of  our yarnaholic ladies that attends our Creative Coopers group pulled  the winning name  out of the basket to win Mr Fox . Shall we have a peek at who's name  the lovely Cath pulled out of the basket !





 
I am sooooooo  happy to announce that Campfire has won Mr Fox and he  is now going by the name of Rufus and Campfire has plans to make some extra attire for Rufus out of her scraps of Harris tweed . I think Rufus is going to seriously like his new home and is going to be one spoilt gent .
Thank you to everyone who took part .
Campfire I will be in touch .
Anyway I must go dash in the middle of making our evening meal .
Thanks for popping by and ta ta for now
Tracy xx


11 comments:

  1. Well done to Campfire and it sounds like Rufus is going to have a wonderful home with an excellent extended wardrobe with her.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Campfire! I'm sure Rufus is going to love living with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations campfire but I'm gutted, I had my fingers crossed and everything as I scrolled down to the big reveal. Oh well I guess I just need to save up some pennies and buy myself one. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received an email from Tracy and couldn't believe it. I'm so excited and promise to give Rufus a good, loving home. Sorry for the people who didn't - its usually me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Campfire, he is one gorgeous Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations campfire ��
    Enjoy rufus!
    Karen Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Campfire! I would have loved for this handsome gentleman to come and live with me in Australia but I'm sure he will have a lovely home ith you - and a new wardrobe too!
    Thank you to you too Tracy for such a beautiful and generous giveaway xxBrenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well congratulations Campfire. I'm sure Rufus will be happy in his new home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Campfire. Oh well perhaps next time xx Joy xx

    ReplyDelete